Monday, June 19, 2017

10 THINGS I HAVE BEEN DOING INSTEAD OF BLOGGING

In case you thought you'd heard the last of me, here is my list of excuses vaguely detailing what I've been up to for the past six months.

1. Keeping an eye on my dad.
My old man is finally coming home this month!

2. Getting an awesome new teaching gig.
Fall 2017 marks my new adventure at Allegro Charter School of Music.

3. Reading and Writing
In his book "On Writing" Stephen King said, "If you want to be a writer you must do two things above all other: read a lot and write a lot."

4. Avoiding grocery shopping.
I don't remember the last time we had enough food in our house to get us through an entire week.

5. Buying bathing suits.
I live in Charleston. It seems reasonable to me.

6. Celebrating the back to back Stanley Cup champs.
LGP!

7. Adding mediocre artwork to my book.
It's fun to doodle on the back of students' assignments on my lunch break.

8. Learning the words to Despacito
Sube, Sube!

9. Tweaking, developing, and crafting my book.
I'm getting closer to completing my title-less book and have decided to self-publish on Amazon. It gives me full control so I am able to include my drawings, my vision, and a few soft-swear words.

10. Creating a presentation on blogging for the 2017 Google Summit hosted in Charleston in July. I'm excited to teach a 'how to' class for educators and hobbyists!
You can sit in on my 'how to blog' class by going to https://classroom.google.com and joining with the code yhco1bo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished